15 Amp, 125 Volt Receptacle/Outlet, 20 Amp Feed-Through, Self-test SmartLock Pro Slim GFCI, GFNT1-KSKU:
15 Amp, 125 Volt Receptacle/Outlet, 20 Amp Feed-Through, Self-test SmartLock Pro Slim GFCI, monochromatic, back and side wired, wallplate/faceplate sold separately, self grounding clip included
Peace of mind, all the time. The SmartlockPro Self-Test GFCI tests itself even if you forget. Designed to meet the latest UL standard for auto-monitoring (self-test) our complete line of self-test GFCIs periodically conduct an automatic internal test to confirm that it can respond to a ground fault. With the slimmest profile on the market, the device allows for fast and easy installation, while Leviton’s patented reset lockout mechanism prevents reset of the GFCI if it is not wired or operating correctly. The SmartlockPro Self-Test GFCI is the smart choice in ground fault circuit interrupter protection.
- Provides continuous ground fault protection – detects and trips on actual ground fault even when self-test is being conducted
- On initial power up, tests the GFCI within 3 seconds
- Auto-monitoring exceeds the UL requirement
- Auto adapts and shifts to more frequent testing if potential problem is detected
- Status Indicator Light provides simple, intuitive feedback on power and protection status as well as indication of line/load reversal
- Patented Lockout Action prevents reset if GFCI is damaged and cannot respond to a ground fault
- Electronics are designed to minimize any false triggers
- Reduced depth makes it easier to install in any electrical box, even shallow ones.
- Terminals allow for easy wiring options – back and side wire capable.
- External back wire clamps provide visual indication of proper wire seating.
- Withstands high torque and resists wire pullout.
- Standard brass self-grounding clip.
- Trip threshold meets or exceeds UL requirements for tripping time.
- Improved immunity to high-frequency noise reduces nuisance tripping.
- Advanced electronics design provides superior resistance to electrical surges and over-voltages.
- Compatible with all Decora devices and wallplates; available in select Decora colors.
- UL Fed Spec WC-596 rated.
We Also Recommend
1-Gang Duplex Receptacle Floor Box, Tamper-Resistant, Brass Finish, 20-Amp, 125-Volt, 25349-TFB
1-Gang Duplex Receptacle Floor Box, Tamper-Resistant, Nickel Finish, 20-Amp, 125-Volt, 25349-TFN
1-Gang Single Receptacle Floor Box, Tamper-Resistant, Brass Finish, 15-Amp, 125-Volt, 5249-TFB
1-Gang Single Receptacle Floor Box, Tamper-Resistant, Brass Finish, 20-Amp, 125-Volt, 5349-TFB