120/208V 100-Amp, 3-Phase Energy Bundle Kit #4SKU:
Everything needed to begin gathering energy usage data for measurement, analysis, and real energy conservation. Leviton Submeters gather energy data with as much accuracy as the utility itself, and the Leviton Energy Management Hub (EMH) collects and stores the data in 15-minute increments for viewing and analysis with local or cloud based energy software packages.
To get you started with energy reporting analytics, we're including a FREE 1-year subscription for Building Manager Online (BMO) Software powered by Obvius. And when you need the enterprise level solution that Leviton's Energy Manager Software offers, BMO delivers a seamless transition. It's the simplest and easiest combination of hardware and communications, and it's ready to help you start saving energy today!
- Plug and play Energy Bundle offers a simple, effective turnkey solution to monitor energy in real time
- Meters are equipped standard with ModBus RTU (RS485) and an isolated pulse output channel for easy automated meter reading and AMR/BAS/BMS/EMS system interface
- Exclusive reverse phase LED and power and load indicators provide installation diagnostics by visually confirming that the meter is properly installed and functioning
- (1) Series 2000 Submeter in an indoor enclosure for loads up to 100A (120/208V, 3PH, WYE kWh) Model # 2K208-1W
- (3) split-core Current Transformers
- (1) A8812-1 Energy Monitoring Hub (EMH) that accepts up to 8 Submeters and aggregates meter data for tracking in 15-minute intervals
- FREE 1-year subscription for cloud-based Building Manager Online (BMO) Software - includes (8) control points and (1) user account
We Also Recommend
1-Gang Duplex Receptacle Floor Box, Tamper-Resistant, Brass Finish, 20-Amp, 125-Volt, 25349-TFB
1-Gang Duplex Receptacle Floor Box, Tamper-Resistant, Nickel Finish, 20-Amp, 125-Volt, 25349-TFN
1-Gang Single Receptacle Floor Box, Tamper-Resistant, Brass Finish, 15-Amp, 125-Volt, 5249-TFB
1-Gang Single Receptacle Floor Box, Tamper-Resistant, Brass Finish, 20-Amp, 125-Volt, 5349-TFB