8.7W-120VAC, 60Hz LED Ceiling Occupancy Sensor Lampholder, White, 9864-LEDSKU:
Leviton has expanded its line of ceiling lampholders for closets and closed spaces to include an LED occupancy sensor version. The Leviton LED ceiling occupancy sensor lampholder features an 8.7 watt LED module, making it the energy efficient alternative to incandescent bulbs which are being phased out. The LED ceiling occupancy sensor incorporates today's most wanted features and meets nfpa 70, nec section 410.16 c (1) requirements. Suitable for all areas of the home, a green LED indicator light blinks when motion is detected, automatically turning lights on. The light automatically turns off after 3 minutes when the room is vacated. It is easy to install with pigtail leads and knockout holes for multiple ceiling box configurations. Designed for indoor use only, the device is ideal for closets, workrooms, basements, storage areas, utility rooms and attics.
- No wall switch required, lights turn on automatically when motion is detected and off after 3-minutes of inactivity
- Convenient and energy efficient option for closets, workrooms, basements, storage areas, laundry/utility rooms and attics
- Suitable for indoor use only: 284° field of view
- Mounting holes accommodate 31/4 inch and 4 inch box configurations
- 8.7-Watt, 800 lumen LED, 4000K color temperature, approximately 50,000-hour life
We Also Recommend