Omnistat2 Thermostat Power Supply Module, 30A00-2SKU:
Power booster for any Omnistat2 thermostat or Omnistat RC-80B thermostat (sold separately). This optional module may be needed in retrofit applications where "HVAC common" wire is not available. This device helps you use the power-stealing device in Leviton thermostats where no common exists. Connects to Common, W, and Y terminals at furnace or air handler.
- Easy low voltage installation.
- Full warranty and technical support provided by Leviton
- Compatible with RC-80, RC-1000 and RC-2000 thermostats (sold separately)
- For use when furnace control does not provide enough current to operate the thermostat and the 5th wire (common) is not available at the thermostat location
- Requires no external power source Mounts at furnace/air handler to boost power available to thermostat
We Also Recommend