Configured Energy Monitoring Hub, A8812-1SKU:
The Energy Monitoring Hub (EMH) is an intelligent, flexible data acquisition server allowing users to collect energy data from meters and environmental sensors. Designed to connect to IP-based applications such as enterprise energy management, demand response and smart grid programs, the Energy Monitoring Hub lets you connect thousands of energy points, benchmark energy usage and reduce energy costs. The Energy Monitoring Hub collects and logs data from connected (wired or wireless) devices based on user selected intervals. Data from downstream devices are time stamped and stored in non-volatile memory. This interval data is stored locally until the next scheduled upload or manual download. Using an integrated modem or Ethernet (LAN) connection you can push data via HTTP or FTP and pull data via XML or any custom protocol utilizing our Energy Monitoring Hub to build your own application.
- No special software required - easily access information through any web browser.
- Eight integrated flex I/O inputs
- Integrated meter drive library - speeds up installation and lowers integration costs through "plug-and- play" connectivity.
- View real time performance data
- Create load profiles for energy purchases
We Also Recommend