Evr-Green® Mini, Level 2 EV Charger, Wall Mounted with Cord, 12-Foot, EVBL2-P12, for Honda customersSKU:
Introducing the next generation of the Evr-Green® line of Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment (EVSE), the Evr-Green Mini electric vehicle charging station. Our new charging station delivers nearly 5 kW of power and offers a more compact, affordable, easy to use – easy to install solution to electric vehicle charging. The Evr-Green Mini was designed to be the smallest wall-mounted EV charging station available in North America and delivers a maximum of 20 electric vehicle miles per hour.
Features and Benefits
- Charging station can use an existing 30 Amp circuit, simply install a NEMA 6-30R receptacle for operation.
- Compact design, enclosure weights about 2 pounds and can easily fit in the palm of your hand
- Included mounting bracket provides convenient docking location and is complaint with UL requirements – removable without any tools
- 12' and 18' charging cable options available
- Provides thermal, over and under current, overvoltage and short circuit protection
- Enclosure is rated NEMA Type 6 for temporary submersion
- Automatic de-energization of the cable in case of rupture or separation of the cable
- “Auto-Reclosure” feature enables charging to restart following a minor power faults, thereby reducing the chance of having an undercharged battery
- Continuously monitors/supervises the ground connection between the AC Supply and EV to ensure safe and reliable charging
- Compatible with all Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment (EVSE) Standards and Recommended Practices, including SAE J1772™, NEC 625, UL 2231 and UL 2594