1-Gang Dual Rocker Decora Switch, Various Colors Available, WSS0S-D2SKU:
LevNet RF Remote Switches can control an unlimited number of LevNet RF Receivers that are in range. LevNet RF Remote Switches use no wires or batteries. Pressing the switch provides the energy to transmit a wireless signal that controls lights or other devices connected to LevNet RF Receivers. Wireless Switches are primarily used to control lights in businesses or homes, but they can be used to control virtually any on/off device. Each Wireless Self-Powered Remote Switch can be placed anywhere within range of a Receiver. Traditionally the Remote Switch is surface mounted on a wall with screws or industrial tape, but can also be used in a standard switch box or as a wireless handheld remote. The unique ID of each Switch activates only the intended Receiver(s). Wireless, self-powered technologies make them the ideal solution for retrofits and new construction; installation is quick and easy with no additional wiring required. It takes only minutes to install and configure. Control two lights or two groups of lights with the Wireless Self-Powered Dual Rocker Switch.
- Viewing mode: Allows push buttons to turn lights OFF and keep them OFF even when room is occupied (i.e. for slide or film presentations)
- Rocker style ON/OFF switching: provides remote control for manual-ON/OFF light switching of each light load at any time; top button = ON - bottom button = OFF
- Convenient multi-location (3-way or 4-way) switching: Mount switches anywhere - create 3-way or 4-way switches - control lights - motors - or other electrical loads - and reconfigure or relocate as needed
- Save energy: Create manual-ON/auto-OFF controls using LevNet RF switches and occupancy sensors or by programming all lights to respond to a single master switch
- Simple wireless control: Mount switches anywhere - create 3-way and 4-way switches - control lights - motors - or other electrical loads - and reconfigure or relocate as needed
We Also Recommend