1000W Incandescent, 110 Degree, 2500 Square Feet Coverage, PIR Outdoor Occupancy Sensor, White, PS110-10WSKU:
Leviton offers many products that will help lower electrical costs and add convenience to everyday living. Passive Infrared (PIR) outdoor motion sensors provide outstanding value in security lighting, convenience, safety and energy savings for a wide range of commercial and residential applications. Easy to install and adjust, they automatically turn on lights in response to the slightest motion.
1000W, 120 Volt AC 60Hz, PIR, 110 Degree Field of View, 2500 Square Feet Coverage, Outdoor Occupancy Sensor, Commercial Grade, White.
- Ideal for a wide range of commercial/industrial settings including parking areas, storage facilities, warehouses, loading docks, marina, garages, walkways, campus grounds, and outbuildings
- Adjustable Delayed-OFF time settings from 20 seconds (for test mode) to 15 minutes
- Adjustable sensitivity and immunity to RFI signals reduces false triggers
- Surge suppression minimizes likelihood of damage due to electrical surges
- Temperature compensation feature ensures uniform performance in extreme hot or cold weather and during temperature fluctuations
We Also Recommend
1-Gang .625 Inch Hole Device Telephone/Cable Wallplate, Standard Size, Thermoset, Box Mount - White, 88017