16-Zone/16-Output Expansion Board, 17A00-9SKU:
The model 17A00 Expansion Enclosure is a self-contained unit that adds 16 zone inputs and 16 voltage outputs to a Leviton Omni or Lumina control system (up to 1000 feet away). It contains a power supply and battery backup. Each of the zone inputs may be used as a burglary zone, fire zone, temperature zone, or auxiliary input. The Expansion Enclosure provides 16 general purpose voltage outputs to operate 12VDC relays or other low-voltage switching applications. The built-in supervised power supply provides power for the internal circuitry and for auxiliary devices connected to the Expansion Enclosure.
- 16 input/16 output expansion board on a universal mounting plate with accessory kit and instructions for installation in structured wiring enclosures
- Adds sixteen voltage outputs for control and sixteen inputs for additional security/fire zones, auxiliary or temperature inputs
- Can be mounted up to 1000 feet from the main controller and has its own power supply and battery, reducing wiring use in larger installations
- Up to four 16 input/output expansion boards can be used in conjunction with the OmniPro II or Lumina Pro automation controllers
- Leviton recommends professional installation on Security and Automation products. To find an installer in your area, please email email@example.com
We Also Recommend