64-Zone Wireless Receiver, 45A00-1SKU:
Leviton offers a variety of wireless products for security and automation functions. This receiver coordinates the devices that are acting as the 'eyes and ears' of the system. Utilizes 433 MHz for use in domestic and international installations. Allows up to 64 unique wireless security transmitters to report information to a Leviton'security & Automation controller. The wireless transmitters replace wired door and window sensors, as well as wired motion and glassbreak detectors. Includes Receiver Signal Strength Indicator (RSSI) capability, indicating signal strength of the transmitter as good, fair, or poor. That information is stored in the Leviton'security & Automation system and can be accessed from any Security & Automation console, OmniTouch Touchscreens or PC Access. This information is important to an installer to ensure optimum placement and performance of the transmitters and receivers. Leviton's wireless products use 433MHz frequency and require a Leviton Automation system.
- All Omni Wireless security products require the use of this 64 Zone Wireless Receiver
- Allows for up to 64 unique wireless security transmitters to report information to your automation system
- 433 MHz for use in USA and international installations
- Equipped with RSSI (Received Signal Strength Indication) to help an installer determine if transmitters will work where they are placed
- Leviton recommends professional installation on Security and Automation products. To find an installer in your area, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We Also Recommend