Dual-Relay Decora Passive Infrared Wall Switch Occupancy Sensor, 180 Degree, 2100 sq. ft. Coverage, Almond, ODS0D-IDASKU:
Leviton's ODS0D-ID dual-relay Decora wall switch passive infrared (PIR) occupancy sensor is used to provide automatic lighting control for energy savings and convenience in a variety of commercial applications, including: class rooms - conference rooms - offices multimedia rooms - day care centers - lounges the ODS0D-ID provides automatic switching of two separate lighting loads from a single unit. It is compatible with incandescent, fluorescent and low-voltage lighting. The unit features dual manual-override switches that can be used to toggle the on/off status of each lighting load while an area is occupied. The ODS0D-ID can be installed in place of two single-pole wall switches and fits in a standard single-gang wall box. The unit requires a ground connection for proper operation.
Dual-relay, Decora passive infrared wall switch occupancy sensor, 180-degree, 2100 sq. ft. coverage, commercial grade - almond.
- Wall Plate not included with Occupancy Sensors.
- Controls two separate lighting loads from a single unit
- Features new self-adjusting occupancy sensor technology with automatic "walk-through" sensing
- Choice of "Conference Room" or "Class Room" modes for maximum performance in a variety of installations
- Convenient dual push-buttons provide manual on/off light switching of each load at any time
- Viewing Mode feature for slide or film presentations allows push buttons to turn lights off and keep them off even if room is occupied
Decora is a registered trademark of Leviton Mfg. Co., Inc.
We Also Recommend
Vizia + 1800W Incandescent, 15A Resistive, Inductive 1HP 24-Hour Timer with Astronomical Clock, VPT24-1PZ