Extended Range Indoor/Outdoor Temp Sensor, 31A00-7SKU:
The Leviton Extended Range Indoor/Outdoor Temperature Sensor allows you to monitor and activate programs based on temperatures. It can be used outdoors, or inside attics, basements, and wine cellars. Musct be connected directly to the Leviton Omni or Lumina control system using four-conductor wire. For enhanced accuracy, it may be calibrated after installation. Includes mounting bracket.
- Used for sensing indoor or outdoor temperatures from -40 F to 120 F, coated with a sealant to withstand outdoor moisture.
- Activate programs for controlling temperatures in attics, garages, greenhouses, basements, wine cellars, and coolers
- Report, log, alert, or generate an alarm if the temperature reaches above or below set points
- For the Lumina Pro, Lumina, OmniPro II, Omni IIe, and Omni LTe home control systems
- Leviton recommends professional installation on Security and Automation products. To find an installer in your area, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We Also Recommend