Extended Range Indoor/Outdoor Temp Sensor & Humidity Sensor, 31A00-8SKU:
Indoor/Outdoor Temperature and Humidity Sensor from -40 to 120 degrees F allows you to monitor and activate automation programs based on temperature. Can be used outdoors, in attics, basements, wine cellars, etc. Connect directly to a Leviton Omni or Lumina control system using a four conductor wire. For enhanced accuracy, a stand-off mounting bracket is included and the sensing device may be calibrated after installation.
- Used for sensing indoor or outdoor temperature from -40 F to 120 F and coated with a sealant to withstand outdoor moisture
- Comes with a bracket for mounting in garages, greenhouses, basements, wine cellars, and coolers.
- Humidity Sensor that is used for reporting the outdoor or indoor relative humidity from 0 to 100 percent
- High and low humidity limits can be set for taking action (i.e. turning on the bathroom vent fan, running air conditioners in de-humidification mode)
- Leviton recommends professional installation on Security and Automation products. To find an installer in your area, please email email@example.com
We Also Recommend