Hi-Fi 2 4-Zone, 4 Source Distributed Audio System for Structured Wiring Devices, 95A00-3SKU:
The Hi-Fi 2 is Leviton's all new distributed audio system. With 4 zones, 4 sources and an all new keypad with OLED display, the Hi-Fi 2 is perfect for today's demanding homeowners. The powerful yet compact Hi-Fi 2 plays music from devices you already own (or those you wish to purchase) and is so easy to operate that anyone can enjoy it. With Hi-Fi 2, you have the ability to listen to different sources at the same time at different volume levels throughout your home or set all zones to the same source and volume. Audio sources can now be located throughout the house using Remote Input Modules or locally inputted at the Hi-Fi 2 amplifier, including iPods, home theater systems, computers and more. Hi-Fis components are modular, giving flexibility for expansion as needs change. The base system provides 4 zones and 4 sources. Hi-Fi may be a stand-alone installation or may be integrated with a Leviton home control system for enhanced features including control from an iPhone or iPad. Variable line out amplification outputs are available for zones 1 and 4 (in addition to the built-in amps) as well as page/mute and system on jacks. Leviton recommends either 6 ohm or 8 ohm speakers with Hi-Fi 2. Includes Hi-Fi Main Board Assembly in an Enclosure. remote control, 2 Remote Input Modules (RIM), 4 OLED Volume-Source Controls (VSC) and a cable for a Leviton Omni Home Control System or Lumina Lighting Control System.
- 4 zone, 4 source distributed audio system includes remote control, 4 VSC's, 2 RIM's and vented enclosure
- Share every audio source with up to 4 rooms using built-in speakers (not included)
- Easy to install, Cat5 connections make retrofits easy
- Use the upcoming stand-alone iPhone + iPad app to control your music. Add an optional Bluetooth RIM or Wireless iPod Dock for wireless functionality
- Use whatever audio sources you like and locate them throughout your home
We Also Recommend