Hi-Fi 2 Remote Input Module, 95A04-1SKU:
Hi-Fi 2 is a built-in system that uses a Remote Input Module so music can be located anywhere in the home instead of just in an audio rack.
A maximum of 8 RIM's may be installed with a Hi-Fi by Leviton'system. RIM's can be located throughout the house to pick up music from your home theater, kitchen TV, computer, personal music player, Media Center, CD player - any source with an audio output. You can even put multiple RIM's in the same room (behind a home theater system, for instance). The Hi-Fi 2 also has local inputs, so items in an audio rack (like satellite radios and tuners) can be easily added. Place RIM's in rooms that will have music sources that you wish to share. When you plug a music source into a RIM using a standard stereo input jack, such as the one on a Hi-Fi by Leviton retractable cable, it can be shared with any room that has a Volume-Source Control (VSC), even if that VSC is in a different room than the RIM. RIM's feature a routed IR emitter jack and include a flasher to allow you to use the remote of your source equipment in any room that has a VSC. HAI offers two Hi-Fi by HAI 4 foot retractable cables to help you connect your audio sources to a RIM. One is a 3.5 mm male to 2 RCA male patch cable and the other is a 3.5 mm male to 3.5 mm male patch cable.
- Full warranty and technical support provided by Leviton
- Connect your home theater, kitchen TV, computer, personal music player, media center, and more
- Any source plugged into the remote input module can be played from any or all zones in the house
- IR emitter port for routed commands from volume-source controls
- Uses standard Cat5 wiring
We Also Recommend