High Flex HD 6, 1G Patch Cord, Various Sizes, Blue/Gray/White/Yellow, 6H460SKU:
Leviton High-Flex HD6 Patch Cords are designed to be used in 1 Gigabit applications for all frequencies from 1 to 250 MHz, where CAT 6 patch cords are commonly utilized. The patch cords offer flexible, high-density patching. The cables support high-speed data applications. They reduce patch cord density in a 24-port patch panel by 38% when compared to typical CAT 6 patch cords.
- High Flex cords for great bend radius
- Smaller Cable OD (.15in) for minimizing patching density
- 1G solutions that supports 250 MHz bandwidth
- Snag-free over-molded boot design
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) compatible
We Also Recommend