HLC UPB Dimmer Switch, 1000 Watt, White, 55A00-1WHSKU:
Lighting control can enhance the enjoyment and value of your home, add security for peace of mind, and contribute to savings on your energy bill. With Leviton Lighting Control (HLC) you can experience all of the benefits of a sophisticated lighting control system that is affordable and retrofittable. The HLC product line includes dimmers, switches, remote controls, and plug-in modules. HLC is a modular system, so you can easily add rooms or lights anytime, updating as your needs change. For retrofits or expansion, simply replace the existing light switch with an Leviton'smart” switch. Save money and energy with HLC. Leviton'systems can automatically set lights to any percentage, saving you money every time a light is turned on. Leviton HLC can be used with or without an Leviton home control system. When HLC is used in conjunction with an Leviton home control system, lights can be scheduled by sunrise/sunset, motion, or event. Additionally, lights can be controlled via remote control, telephone, smartphone, internet, touchscreen, or TV. The 1000 Watt UPB Dimmer Switch is used for controlling and dimming lighting loads up to 1000 Watts. It requires its own gang box or it must be de-rated. The switch comes with connectors and instructions. While this switch comes in a default mode of Dimmer, it may be set to Non-Dimming.
- Full warranty and technical support provided by Leviton
- Switches feature true rocker action. Press and hold to brighten or dim. Press up to turn on. Press down to turn off.
- Can be used in new or existing homes that have standard electrical wiring.
- Uses Generation III UPB (Universal Powerline Bus), a digital communications standard for lighting and home control that ensures superior reliability.
- Requires its own gang box or must be de-rated
We Also Recommend