IllumaTech Fluorescent Slide Dimmer, White, IP710-LFZSKU:
The Leviton IP710-LFZ is a preset slide dimmer switch from IllumaTech product line. It is known for optional programming feature. With the help of the dimmer switch you can reduce energy use and extend the life of a light bulb. With a lowprofile fluid slide bar, adjusting the light level has never been easier. After setting your preferences, you won't need to adjust these settings again when turning on the light. There are models available not only for magnetic or electronic lowvoltage lamps, but also for incandescent ones. Some models have a builtin LED locator light. Leviton brand provides only highquality products, while enhancing safety.
- Designed for use with LED fixtures using 0-10V power supplies
- Dual voltage 120V/277V; 28 mAmps maximum sink current
- No power pack required for switching
- Attractive styling coordinates perfectly with Leviton's complete line of Decora wiring devices. Comes with white face assembled on device, ivory and light almond color change kits included
- Fit easily into a standard wallbox and are suitable for multi-gang installations
For California residents, click here for Proposition 65 Warning.
We Also Recommend
Renu Universal 300-Watt LED & CFL/600-Watt Incandescent/600VA Magnetic Low Voltage Dimmer, REL06
Decora Rocker Slide Universal Dimmer, 300-watt LED and CFL/600-watt Incandescent for Single Pole or 3-Way, DSL06-1LZ