Omni Console with Built-In Speaker/Microphone, 33A00-4SKU:
The traditional looking security keypad is designed for use with an OmniPro II, Omni IIe, or Omni LTe security amp; automation system. All control, security and programming functions can be accomplished using an Omni Console. A two-color LED offers status at a glance: red for security armed, green when disarmed. This Omni Console has a speaker and microphone. For the speaker and microphone to work you must install a Two-Way Voice Module in your Omni family home control system. The microphone may be used to listen inside your home or business while on-site or remotely via telephone. The speaker may be used to broadcast messages based upon system programming, or be used to communicate with someone inside the house. With an OmniPro II automation system, you can leave a message for someone via the phone interface that is immediately and automatically announced when someone disarms its security system. The Console has large buttons, a cool blue backlight, and a thin profile. The LCD display features 48 character capacity with menu operation, selectable keyclick, beeper functions, and viewing angle adjustments. The face is silkscreened with the menu options printed on the console face. Leviton offers a Flush Mount kit (sold separately) for this console to provide a built-in look. You may use Leviton's Power Hub in Enclosure or Power Hub for Structured Wiring Enclosures to provide power and battery backup to up to eight Omni Consoles.
- Designed for use with an OmniPro II, Omni IIe, or Omni LTe security & automation system
- All control, security and programming functions can be accomplished using an Omni Console
- To work you must install a Two-Way Voice Module (sold separately) in your Omni family home control system
- Required for all Omni family control systems to meet UL requirements
- Leviton recommends professional installation on Security & Automation products.
- To find an installer in your area, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We Also Recommend