Omnistat Surface-Mount Remote Indoor/Outdoor Temp Sensor, 23A00-1SKU:
The Surface Mount Remote Indoor/Outdoor Temperature Sensor may be mounted in the conditioned space and the thermostat can be mounted remotely for protection from tampering or for aesthetic reasons. Multiple sensors may be used for temperature averaging over several different rooms. This sensor may also be used by Omnistat2 thermostats as an outdoor sensor for dual fuel heat pumps. This sensor uses twisted pair, shielded cable from the Omnistat2 or Omnistat thermostat to its location. The Remote Sensor must be mounted in the same location appropriate for a thermostat for best performance (for example, on an inside wall, free of draft from vents, away from sunlight, windows, etc.). This small (2-inches wide x .5-inches height X 1-inch deep) unit is mounted on the surface of the wall. This sensor will work with any Omnistat2 or Omnistat thermostat. For a less intrusive version of this product, instead use 23A00-2, the flush-mount temperature sensor.
- Full warranty and technical support provided by Leviton
- Compatible with any Omnistat2 or Omnistat thermostat (sold separately)
- Allows user to control the temperature of an area without having a visible thermostat
- Can be used as outdoor sensor for dual-fuel heat pumps
- Surface mount installation
We Also Recommend