Passive Infrared Wall Switch Occupancy Sensor, 180 Degree, 2100 sq. ft. Coverage, Self-Adjusting, Various Colors Available, ODS15-IDSKU:
Leviton's ODS15 - ID wall switch passive infrared ( PIR) occupancy sensor is used to provide automatic lighting control for energy savings and convenience in a variety of commercial applications, including:- small offices -"Conference Room" - storage areas- restrooms -"Class Room" - lounges the ODS0D- ID provides automatic switching of two separate lamps and low-voltage lighting with electronic and magnetic ballasts. The unit also features a manual override switch that can be used to keep lights off while an area is occupied, which may be desired in "Conference Room" and other areas during slide or film presentations. The unit installs in place of a single-pole wall switch and fits in a standard wall box. The unit requires a ground connection.
Passive infrared wall switch occupancy sensor, 180-degree, 2100 sq. ft. coverage, self-adjusting, commercial grade.
- Wall Plate not included with Occupancy Sensors
- Self-adjusting delayed-off time interval compensates for real-time occupancy patterns - preventing unnecessary on/off switching
- Exclusive Walk-Through feature provides increased energy savings by not leaving the lights ON for an extended period after only momentary occupancy
- New low-profile design eliminates obtrusive "scanning-device" look
- Convenient push-button provides manual on/off light switching at any time
- Segmented Fresnel lens provides optimum sensitivity and performance
We Also Recommend