SmartLock Pro 15-Amp Tamper-Resistant GFCI, Less Wallplate, Light Almond, 3-Pack, T7599-3TSKU:
Leviton is the leading manufacturer of Ground Fault Circuit Interrupters (GFCIs) in the electrical industry. Designed to help protect children from electrical hazards in homes and childcare facilities, tamper-resistant GFCIs are required by the National Electrical Code in new and renovated residential construction. A shutter mechanism inside the device blocks access to the contacts unless a two-prong plug is inserted, helping ensure foreign objects will be locked out. Tamper-resistant GFCIs are a smart upgrade in and around any home.
3-Pack: Tamper-Resistant, SmartlockPro GFCI Duplex Receptacles, Less Wallplate, 15 Amp, 125V, Light Almond.
- TR symbol on residential receptacles assures they meet the 2008 NEC requirement
- A shutter mechanism inside the device blocks access to the contacts unless a two-prong plug is inserted, helping ensure foreign objects will be locked out.
- Patented lockout feature for added safety prevents RESET if GFCI is not operating properly
- Advanced electronics design provides superior resistance to electrical surges and over-voltages
- Expanded wiring options with eight back-wire holes (two for each line and load connection) plus ground with an internal clamp
- Wallplate not included
All clearance sales are considered final. There are no returns or exchanges. While supplies last
We Also Recommend
1 VPI06 (Vizia Plus Dimmer 600W 120V) and 1 VP00R (Vizia 120V Dimmer Remote Nonlighted), White, VPDMK-C0W