SmartLock Pro 15-Amp Tamper-Resistant GFCI Less Wallplate, Light Almond, T7599-KTSKU:
Leviton is the leading manufacturer of Ground Fault Circuit Interrupters (GFCIs) in the electrical industry. Designed to help protect children from electrical hazards in homes and childcare facilities, tamper-resistant GFCIs are required by the National Electrical Code in new and renovated residential construction. A shutter mechanism inside the device blocks access to the contacts unless a two-prong plug is inserted, helping ensure foreign objects will be locked out. Tamper-resistant GFCIs are a smart upgrade in and around any home.
Tamper-Resistant, SmartlockPro GFCI Duplex Receptacle, 15 Amp, 125V, Light Almond. Wallplate sold separately.
- TR symbol on residential receptacles assures they meet the 2008 NEC requirement
- A shutter mechanism inside the device blocks access to the contacts unless a two-prong plug is inserted, helping ensure foreign objects will be locked out.
- Patented lockout feature for added safety prevents RESET if GFCI is not operating properly
- Advanced electronics design provides superior resistance to electrical surges and over-voltages
- Expanded wiring options with eight back-wire holes (two for each line and load connection) plus ground with an internal clamp
All clearance sales are considered final. There are no returns or exchanges. While supplies last
We Also Recommend
1 VPI06 (Vizia Plus Dimmer 600W 120V) and 1 VP00R (Vizia 120V Dimmer Remote Nonlighted), White, VPDMK-C0W