Wireless Recessed Door Contacts, 56A00-1SKU:
The 56A00-1 recessed supervised wireless transmitter is used for the protection of doors and windows in installations where the contact must be totally hidden. The transmitter is concealed within the door or window frame for virtual transparency. It is supplied with a replaceable lithium battery that lasts for 5 years under normal conditions. Requires a Leviton'security & Automation 64 Zone Wireless Receiver (Leviton'security & Automation part #45A00-1). Uses CR23V lithium ion battery, included. Leviton's wireless products use 433Hz frequency and require a Leviton Automation system.
- Used for protection of doors and windows in installations where the transmitter and magnet must be totally hidden
- The supervised transmitter and contact are concealed within the door or window frame for virtual transparency
- Uses CR23V lithium ion battery, included.
- Requires the use of a Leviton 64 Zone Wireless Receiver (Part Number 45A00-1)
- Leviton recommends professional installation on Security and Automation products. To find an installer in your area, please email email@example.com
We Also Recommend