Antimicrobial Treated Decora Wall Plate, 1 Gang, Standard Size, Powder Coated Stainless Steel, 84401-A40SKU:
To help combat the spread of germs on our devices, Leviton has developed antimicrobial treated switches and wallplates to help keep the surfaces of our wiring devices cleaner. By incorporating an antimicrobial additive into the product material, antimicrobial treated devices work to reduce the growth of bacteria on frequently touched switches and wallplates in between normal cleanings. Our antimicrobial materials have been independently lab tested to internationally recognized industrial standard JIS Z 2801:2000 and proven to inhibit 99.9% of bacterial growth, even after the use of harsh cleaning agents. The switches are available in a variety of colors for a seamless integration into public use application. The antimicrobial additive in this product is a supplement to and not a substitute for regular cleaning. This product does not protect users against food-borne or disease-causing bacteria. Regular cleaning practices must be maintained.
- Antimicrobial additive for both switches and wallplates is EPA registered
- Touch surfaces of devices are completely protected with antimicrobial materials
- Antimicrobial materials provide continuous protection to exposed areas of devices
- Decora Plus switches are available in single pole and 3-Way configurations
- Wallplates are available in 1-gang and 2-gang configurations
We Also Recommend