eXtreme Cat 6 SlimLine Boot UTP Patch Cord, Various Sizes and Colors, 6D460SKU:
eXtreme Cat 6 SlimLine Boot UTP Patch Cords feature a narrow profile to support traditional and high-density panels and switches. The snagless plug design makes the patch cords an excellent choice in environments where moves, adds, and changes are frequent.
Patch cords shall meet or exceed requirements for Cat 6 performance described in ANSI/TIA-568-C.2. Patch cords shall be 24-gauge stranded conductor with an 8-position modular plug on each end. The cords shall include a narrow-profile boot that allows for easy cord removal without snagging. The cords shall be available in standard lengths of 3, 5, 7, 10, 15, and 20 feet. Patch cord plug shall be clear and contacts shall have industry-standard, ANSI/TIA-1096-A compliant 50 micro inches of gold plating.
- Tested and verified by Intertek (ETL) to meet ANSI/TIA-568-C.2
- Improved plug access in tight spaces
- Snagless plug design with integrated strain-relief boot
- Stranded conductor for longer flex-life
- T568B wiring to function in either T568A or T568B applications
- All patch cords are backwards compatible with earlier ANSI/TIA category ratings
- Channel performance verified by third-party testing in 4-connector, 100-meter channel
We Also Recommend
1-Gang Decora/GFCI Device Decora Wallplate/Faceplate, Standard Size, Thermoplastic Nylon, Device Mount, - White, 80409-102-0NW