1000i SDX 1RU Distribution and Splice Enclosure, empty, (no sliding tray); Accepts up to (3) SDX adapter plates or (3) SDX MTP cassettes and accepts up to (3) splice trays, 5R1UM-F03SKU:
1000i SDX Rack-Mount Enclosures allow for inter-connect or cross-connect between backbone cable and active equipment, for up to 72 LC fibers per RU, in a frame or cabinet setting. The enclosures' features and design allow for easy field termination of connectors, splicing, or pre-terminated plug-n-play solutions. The enclosures are primarily used in fiber applications such as data centers, equipment rooms, telecommunication rooms, etc.
- 15-inch depth for high-density fiber termination and/or splicing
- Stackable and adjustable fiber rings simplify cable organization
- Front saddles pivot for improved patch cord routing
- Removable front and rear covers offer better access to the interior of the enclosure
- Removable rubber grommet allows for pre-terminated fiber trunk install, protects cable, and minimizes dust build-up
For California residents, click here for Proposition 65 Warning.
We Also Recommend