2000i SDX 2RU Fiber Enclosure, empty, with sliding tray; Accepts up to (6) SDX adapter plates and splice trays or (6) SDX MTP cassettes, 5R2UH-S06SKU:
The 2000i SDX Rack-Mount Enclosure allows for inter-connect or cross-connect between backbone cable and active equipment for up to 72 fibers per RU in a frame or cabinet setting. The enclosure feature set and design allows for installer's ease in field termination of connectors, splicing, or pre-terminated plug-n-play solution. It is primarily used in high-density fiber applications such as data centers, equipment rooms, central offices, etc.
- Stylish and innovative design for today's most advanced networks and settings
- Sliding tray removes completely from enclosure to facilitate field terminations and splicing
- Sliding tray glides forward and backward, providing accessibility to front and rear bulkhead after installation
- 17-inch depth for high-density fiber termination and/or splicing
- Removable, transparent hinged doors and slide-away covers allow easy access during install and visibility of interior after install
For California residents, click here for Proposition 65 Warning.
We Also Recommend