500i SDX 2RU Flush Mount Fiber Distribution and Splice Enclosure, empty; Accepts up to (6) SDX adapter plates or SDX MTP cassettes to patch up to 72 LC fibers per RU, 5R2UL-F06SKU:
Opt-X 500i SDX Rack-Mount Enclosures and Panels allow for inter-connect or cross-connect between backbone cable and active equipment, for up to 72 LC fibers per RU, in a frame or cabinet setting. The features and design allow for easy field termination of connectors, splicing, or installation of pre-terminated plug-n-play solutions. These economical enclosures and panels are ideal for small-enterprise applications.
- Flush-mount adapter bulkhead makes moves, adds, and changes easy
- Stackable fiber rings simplify cable routing and organization
- One-piece removable cover on enclosure allows for complete accessibility to the back of the enclosure and protect fibers
- Constructed of 16-gauge steel, powder-coated black
- Add-on patch cord cable management tray (sold separately) shares existing rack unit with the mounted enclosure
We Also Recommend