Office Grade Surge Strip, 9 Outlets, 6 Ft Cord, 5-15P plug, RJ-45 and Coax Protection, S2000-PTCSKU:
Leviton's Surge Protection Devices can be used individually or as part of a coordinated application strategy, to protect sensitive electronic equipment, in industrial, commercial and residential locations, from the stress and degradation inflicted by voltage transients. Leviton Surge Protection Devices are listed to UL 1449 Standards. Leviton's outstanding Surge Protection Devices divert damaging voltage transients, or surges, away from electronic equipment. Transients are diverted away from sensitive micro circuitry, providing protection against catastrophic failure, costly downtime and data disruptions.
- Ground pin to outside for more transformer configurations
- Diagnostic LEDs for surge protection, polarity and ground verification
- Audible alarm indicates loss of protection
- Provides excellent surge suppression and EMI/RFI noise attenuation for microprocessor-driven electronic equipment
- Indicator lights confirm unit is operating and properly grounded
- RJ-45 and Coax Protection
For California residents, click here for Proposition 65 Warning.
We Also Recommend