Series 2000 277/480V 3P4W 400A Outdoor kWh Meter Kit with 3 Split Core CTs, 2O480-4WSKU:
Split core CTs can be installed at any time without having to disconnect wire terminations, making them the optimal choice for retrofitting an existing structure. Split core CTs close securely for fast, precise installation with no need for time-consuming tie wraps and no worries about improper seating or core half separation. Both solid and split core CTs offer high quality, long term accuracy and reliability. Every Series 2000 Meter has an installer-friendly feedback feature. The red reverse phase indicator acts as an installation diagnostics tool and illuminates if a meter is improperly installed. After installation, the green duty cycle light shows that the meter is collecting electrical consumption data at the appropriate rate. All 100 and 200 Amp solid core CTs have color-coded labels to easily identify correct line/load orientation.
- Measures kWh and demand (optional)
- Certified to all applicable standards of ANSI C12.1
- Equipped with both Isolated Pulse Output and RS-485 Serial Port (Modbus Native) standard for easy interface with most AMR and BAS systems
- Utilizes revenue grade 0.3 accuracy class 0.1A secondary solid core current transformers (CTs) that conform to all applicable ANSI requirements or 1-Percent accuracy split-core CTs
- Up to three sets of CTs per phase can be paralleled per meter
We Also Recommend