Medical Grade Power Strip, 15 Amps, 125-Volt, 4 Outlets, 7 Ft. Cord Length, 5304M-1N7SKU:
Leviton's family of medical-grade power strips are designed explicitly for use in health care facilities, including patient care areas as defined by NEC (2011) Article 517. These devices also satisfy electrical safety requirements specified in NFPA 99 (2012): Health Care Facilities Code, allowing facility managers to ensure that their facilities are compliant with this safety regulation.
- All outlets are hospital grade, ensuring dependable performance
- Surge-protective models are UL 1449 3rd edition compliant, providing the ultimate protection against voltage surges that can damage or diminish the performance of sensitive electronic equipment
- Heavy duty steel construction withstands the rigors of demanding environments
- Built-in overload protection shuts off the strip in case of excess power draw, and can be returned to service with the simple push of a button
- UL 60601-1, UL 1363A, and UL 60950-1 compliant to meet all major safety regulations required for health care facilities
- Easily accommodates surface mounting
- NAFTA Compliant
- Locking safety covers are splash-resistant and protect from incidental contact with unused outlets
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
For California residents, click here for Proposition 65 Warning.
We Also Recommend
Office Grade Surge Strip, 9 Outlets, 6 Ft Cord, 5-15P plug, RJ-45 and Coax Protection, S2000-PTC