14" Wireless Structured Media Center with Vented Hinged Door, 49605-14PSKU:
Maximize the signal range and reliability of a wireless home network by housing its structured wiring components in Leviton's line for Wireless Structured Media Centers, offered in (14" x 13.7"), (28" x 13.7"), and (42" x 13.7") sizes. Unlike standard metal enclosures that inhibit signal range, this ABS polymer enclosure offers "RF transparency" to minimize interference. The enclosure (49605-14P) is 14 inches in height and includes a vented, 180-degree hinged door that facilitates cooling of enclosed equipment. The door installs tool-free with innovative ratcheting hinges that can be adjusted to accommodate differing drywall sizes, and imperfections. The door may be installed left, or right hand swinging. With the additional of a door lock kit (5L000-L0K), the enclosure can be securely locked. With seven 1-inch knockout, and three 2-inch knockouts, the enclosure makes installation, maintenance, and expansion quick and easy. FEATURES: Flame-retardant ABS polymer minimizes interference. Enhanced Tri-Plane vented door assists in airflow for cooling active gear. Compatible with all Leviton Structured Media components. CONTENTS: Wireless (RF Transparent) Structured Media Center Enclosure, Vented Hinged Door. NOTE: Required screws not included.
- Plastic, Wi-Fi-transparent enclosure for better wireless signal reception and greater signal coverage area.
- Tool-free door install with ratcheting hinge/latch design that easily accommodates different drywall depths, and imperfections.
- Enhanced Tri-Plane venting on door for cooling active electronics
- Vented door opens a full 180 degrees, provides an additional 1.25" of depth, and can be positioned as left or right open to provide flexibility in tight spaces.
- Compatible with Leviton modules, mounting brackets and accessories for a complete connected-home solution with the broadest range of options in the industry
For California residents, click here for Proposition 65 Warning.
We Also Recommend