15-Amp, 120-Volt Manual Reset 3 ft. Heavy Duty Cord Set, Black & White Plug and Connector, Straight Blade,12/3 SJTW Cord, GFM15-3CSKU:
Leviton's Portable GFCI Devices are now sleeker and more rugged than ever! And, while these devices are fully OSHA compliant for use on job sites, they are also perfect for use in a variety of temporary power applications, such as recreation vehicles, marine vehicles, portable pools, portable generators, submersible pumps, vending machines and more.
- Rainproof, Outdoor rated GFCI Module
- Fully complies with NEC and OSHA regulations for construction sites
- Manual reset models require manual actuation to restore power to the connected equipment
- Open-Neutral Protection immediately trips the GFCI if the neutral conductor on the line side is opened, eliminating the possibility of the load side of the GFCI having a live hot leg
- Power Indicator lamp goes OFF if GFCI trips, power is interrupted or GFCI is unplugged
For California residents, click here for Proposition 65 Warning.
We Also Recommend
1-Gang Duplex Receptacle Floor Box, Tamper-Resistant, Brass Finish, 20-Amp, 125-Volt, 25349-TFB
1-Gang Duplex Receptacle Floor Box, Tamper-Resistant, Nickel Finish, 20-Amp, 125-Volt, 25349-TFN
1-Gang Single Receptacle Floor Box, Tamper-Resistant, Brass Finish, 15-Amp, 125-Volt, 5249-TFB
1-Gang Single Receptacle Floor Box, Tamper-Resistant, Brass Finish, 20-Amp, 125-Volt, 5349-TFB