15-Amp, 125-Volt, Weather and Tamper Resistant, Duplex Receptacle, Grounding, Side and Quickwire, W5320-T0SKU:
Leviton's comprehensive Residential Grade Receptacles portfolio includes devices rated for all residential applications in a variety of standard configurations. They are produced in an array of colors in both Decora and traditional styles. All duplex receptacles are designed with thermoplastic construction and feature a shallow build for maximum wiring room. Each duplex is also equipped with break-off plaster ears and tabs to allow for easy alignment and two-circuit conversion.
15 Amp, 125 Volt, Weather and Tamper Resistant, Duplex Receptacle, Grounding, with Side Wired and Quickwire.
- Made with Special Ultraviolet Stable Plastic to prevent discoloration
- Shutter mechanism inside the receptacle blocks access to the contacts unless a two-prong plug is inserted, helping ensure hairpins, keys, etc., will be locked out
- Shallow design for maximum wiring room and Break-off plaster ears for best flush alignment
- Tamper/Weather Resistant Receptacle is ideal in damp or wet locations
- Double-wipe power contacts for maximum conductivity and plug retention
We Also Recommend