Cat 6 Small Diameter High-Flex Patch Cord, 5 ft (1.5 m), White, 6H460-5WSKU:
Cat 6 Small Diameter High-Flex Patch Cords are designed to be used in 1-Gigabit applications and all frequencies from 1 to 250 MHz. Patch cords offer flexible, high-density patching. Cables support high-speed data applications. They reduce patch cord density in a 24-port patch panel by 38 percent when compared to typical Cat 6 patch cords.
- Available in stock lengths of 6 inches (0.15m) and 1-20 feet (0.30 - 6.0m) in 1-foot (0.3m) increments
- Power over Ethernet (PoE and PoE+) compatible
- Accommodate use in high-density switches, routers, and other electronics
- Bend radius is a narrow 0.60 inches (15.2mm), versus 1.0 inch (25.4mm) for typical Cat 6 patch cords
- Snagless plug design with integrated strain-relief
- Plug contacts rated to 2,500 mating cycles
- Dual-rated cable jacket (CM/LSZH)
- Accepts clip-on colored boot markers for network identifications
- Compatible with Leviton Secure RJ system
- Supports Power over Ethernet (PoE) applications defined by IEEE 802.3bt PoE Type 1 (15.4 Watts) formerly 802.3af, Type 2 (30 Watts) formerly 802.3at, Type 3 (60 Watts), Type 4 (90 Watts), Cisco UPoE (60 Watts), UPoE+ (90 Watts), and Power over HDBaseT™ PoH (95 Watts)
For California residents, click here for Proposition 65 Warning.
We Also Recommend
1-Gang .625 Inch Hole Device Telephone/Cable Wallplate, Standard Size, Thermoset, Box Mount - White, 88017