Cold Storage, CEC Title 24 Compliant, Interchangeable Adjustable Lenses, LED, 24VAC, Passive Infrared Occupancy Sensor, White, OSFHP-008-ILWSKU:
PIR Fixture Mount High Bay Occupancy Sensor with Light Sensor (photocell), Current Consumption: 20mA, 24V, Title 24 Compliant, ASHRAE 90.1 Compliant
Whether factory or field installed, new installation or retrofit, Leviton fixture mounted sensors provide fast, easy installation and immediate energy savings by automatically activating lighting only during periods of occupancy. Reliable passive infrared (PIR) technology detects occupancy, and the variable time delay—up to 30 minutes—is user accessible without power, tools or disassembly, and allows the ideal setting based on application needs. Included with the sensor are lenses for high-bay and low-bay, allowing one unit to cover a variety of applications. The innovative Autocal feature performs an automatic daylight level calibration. Once calibrated, the sensor requires no further adjustment and immediately enters daylighting mode, actively switching the connected fixture load ON and OFF in response to occupancy and available natural light maximizing energy savings through efficient light harvesting.
The OSFHP includes an active daylight sensor and controls a single load (also available in a 24V Low Voltage Model)
- Quick snap feature for easy installation
- Interchangeable 360-Degree high bay, low bay and aisle lens included
- Integrated rotating adjustable light sensor and 24 hour auto-calibration for "set-it and forget-it"
- LED indicator light blinks when sensor detects motion, visible from long distance (40 feet)
- Non-volatile memory, device returns to its last state during power interruption