Combination AFCI with Switch, AFSW1SKU:
As a market leader in electrical wiring devices, Leviton's new line of OBC AFCI Devices address the dangers associated with both types of potentially hazardous arcing ' parallel and series arcing. Similar to GFCIs, AFCI Devices provide feed-through protection and are able to detect downstream parallel and series arc-faults, as well as upstream series arc-faults. Utilizing an AFCI device offers homeowners the benefit of localized TEST and RESET, providing a convenient option to AFCI breakers. Leviton ASFW1 Outlet Branch Circuit Combination AFCI/Switch, 15A-120V with wallplate.
- Identifies potentially dangerous arc-faults in electrical wiring and interrupts power to help prevent arc-faults that may lead to a fire
- Provides a single pole switch to control lights
- Meets or exceeds UL requirements for tripping time for both series and parallel arcs
- Can be used to meet NEC requirements for Arc-Fault protection in new circuits, circuit modifications or extensions or replacement outlets
- TEST and RESET button on face for resetting when tripped and for localized testing
We Also Recommend