Decora Digital 450W LED/CFL, 1000W Incandescent Dimmer and Timer with Bluetooth Technology, DDMX1-BLZSKU:
The next generation of lighting control technology is here with the new Decora Digital Dimmer and Digital Switch with Bluetooth technology. These innovative devices work using the Decora Digital Dimmer & Timer App that can be easily downloaded to smartphones or tablets and paired to the Leviton Dimmer or Switch using Bluetooth technology. Decora Digital Controls with Bluetooth technology provide local control within a 30 foot* range without the need of a hub, gateway or internet connection, bridging the gap between traditional dimmers and whole-house automation systems. Decora Digital Dimmer - a powerful device combining the best of Leviton dimmer and timer functions with today's technology. Just use your smartphone or tablet to control, adjust and time lighting for daily activities or to ensure a "lived-in" look while away. Using the app to set timer functions makes it quick and easy to control lights. Decora Digital Dimmer & Timer App - compatible with Apple and Android smartphones or tablets; offers simple, intuitive on-screen menu options to independently control dimmers and switches within a 30 foot range. Decora Digital Devices are ideal for living rooms, bedrooms, kitchens, dining rooms, home offices, outdoors or anywhere full control of lighting is desired.
Decora Digital 450W LED/CFL, 1000W Incandescent Dimmer and Timer with Bluetooth Technology
- Combination dimmer, 24 hour programmable timer & countdown timer with Bluetooth technology to wirelessly control lights using a smartphone or tablet
- App provides local control within a 30 foot* range without the need of a hub, gateway or internet connection
- Compatible with 1000W Incandescent, 450W LED/CFL, 1000VA Magnetic Low Voltage, and 1000VA Mark 10 Powerline
- Single pole or 3-way/multi-location control when used with the DD00R-DL Decora Digital Dimmer Remote (sold separately)
- Neutral wire required for installation
- 30 foot Bluetooth range: Range may vary depending on specific conditions of installation, configuration of walls, obstacles and other factors.
We Also Recommend