Decora Passive Infrared Wall Switch Occupancy Sensor, Various Colors Available, ODS10-IDSKU:
Leviton's ODS10-ID Decora wall switch passive infrared (PIR) occupancy sensor is used to provide automatic lighting control for energy savings and convenience in a variety of commercial applications, including: "Class Room" -"Conference Room" - offices multimedia rooms - day care centers - lounges the ODS0D- ID provides automatic switching of two separate incandescent lamps and fluorescent and low-voltage lighting with electronic or magnetic ballasts. The unit also features a manual override switch that can be used to keep lights off while an area is occupied, which may be desired in "Conference Room" and other areas during slide or film presentations. The unit installs in place of a single-pole wall switch and fits in a standard wall box. The unit requires a ground connection.
Decora passive infrared wall switch occupancy sensor, 180-degree, 2100 sq. ft. coverage, commercial grade.
- Convenient push-button provides manual on/off light switching at any time
- 180 degrees field-of-view provides approximately 2100 square feet of coverage
- Segmented Fresnel lens provides optimum sensitivity and performance
- Horizontal field of view may be adjusted between 180 degrees and 32 degrees of arc
- Wall Plate not included with Occupancy Sensors.
We Also Recommend