Dual-Relay, No Neutral, Multi-Technology Wall Switch Sensor, 2400 sq. ft. Major Motion Coverage, 400 sq. ft. Minor Motion Coverage, Gray, OSSMD-GDGSKU:
The OSSMD line of dual relay multi-technology Decora brand style wall switch occupancy sensors features several models to provide automatic lighting control for energy savings and convenience in a variety of commercial applications. OSSMD combines multi-technology with all-digital architecture in a dual relay switch occupancy sensor to minimize false triggering. The OSSMD automatically analyzes room conditions and adapts to changing environments. The result is a code compliant, trouble-free, "install-and-forget" solution for bi-level switching and lighting control.
Dual-relay, no neutral, multi-technology wall switch sensor, 2400 sq. ft. major motion coverage, 400 sq. ft. minor motion coverage, commercial grade, gray.
- California Title 24 compliant
- Wall Plate not included with Occupancy Sensors
- PIR and US technology for performance and sensitivity
- Controls two separate lighting loads from a single unit
- Manual-ON only for the secondary relay
- Features self-adjusting occupancy sensor technology with automatic "walk-through" sensing
- PIR can be disabled
We Also Recommend
Decora Vacancy (Manual ON) Motion Sensor In-Wall Switch, Manual-On, 2A, Single Pole, DVS02-1LW