High Frequency Microwave Occupancy Sensor, 120-277V, White, OSM3D-V1WSKU:
The Leviton High Frequency Microwave Occupancy Sensor (OSM3D) is an innovative sensor that detects motion through low density materials using high frequency electromagnetic waves.
- Designed to detect movement behind low-density fixture materials or behind objects made of plastic or glass
- Automatic switching based on motion and ambient light level
- Zero crossing detection circuitry protects the sensor against inrush current when switching
- LED lighting compatible
- Detection area, time delay and daylight threshold can be set via sensor DIP switch
- Hold times range from 10 seconds to 30 minutes
- 150° wall detection, 360° ceiling detection
- 5.8 GHz high frequency microwave
- 4-pole press-in terminal for easy wiring
- Surface or base mounting—can be hidden from view
For California residents, click here for Proposition 65 Warning.