Occupancy Sensor, Microwave, Surface Mount, 120-277V, 0-10V Dimming, 1664SF, White, OSM3D-DDWSKU:
High Frequency Microwave Occupancy Sensor lighting control with 0-10V Dimming, 5.8GHz +/- 75MHz ISM Wave Band, 360 degree detection, 3-30 feet range adjustable. 5s-30m adjustable, Built-in adjustable daylight sensor, Green LED, Terminal Connectors, 120-277VAC, 50/60Hz, Power Consumption <1W, White.
The Leviton 0-10V Dimming High Frequency Occupancy Sensor uses a high frequency sensor to detect motion and provide automatic switching or dimming when used in combination with 0-10V LED drivers or ballasts.
- Automatic switching or dimming
- Built-in daylight sensor
- Designed to detect movement behind lowdensity fixture materials or behind objects made of plastic or glass
- The sensor’s compact size allows it to easily fit in most luminaires
- LED lighting compatible
- Detection area, time delay and daylight threshold can be set via sensor DIP switch
- Wide detection area—range up to 52 feet
- Mounting height up to 49 feet
- Hold times range from 5 seconds to infinity
- 150° wall detection, 360° ceiling detection
- 5.8 GHz high frequency microwave
- Press-in terminal for easy wiring
- Surface or base mounting—can be hidden from view