Internal mount sensor for use with switching or 0-10V dimming loads in high bay fixtures (8'-40' mounting heights), 1-pole, White, ZLD1Z-I0WSKU:
Dimming Daylight Harvesting PIR Occupancy Sensor; Internal Fixture Mount; 120-277VAC 50/60 Hz; IP66 Rating for High and Low-Temp, Watertight, Indoor/Outdoor; Single Zone 0-10V Dimming, 120-277VAC single-pole; 8-20’ Lens and 20-40’ lens included.
Leviton Smart Passive Infrared (PIR) Integrated Fixture Mount Sensors are designed for use with switching or 0-10V LED dimming drivers, and fluorescent ballasts. The sensors use PIR detection technology and advanced optics to provide an exceptional Field-of-View (FOV) for mounting heights from 8-40 ft.
The sensors detect motion and turn lights ON when an occupant passes in or out of a sensor zone. The lights remain ON as long as the occupant moves through the sensor zones and after throughout the timeout period. The sensor uses a minor motion feature to detects small body movements which allows the lights to stay ON when individuals in the space are nearly stationary. The major motion feature exhibits a lesser degree of sensitivity requiring larger movements.
Configuration is made using the Leviton Smart Sensor App from a smartphone or other Bluetooth®-enabled Android or iOS device.
- 120-277VAC 50/60Hz, rated for 6.7A LED lighting loads
- Watertight, IP66 Rated for indoor/outdoor locations when mounted in an IP66 rated fixture, able to withstand high and low temperatures
- App configurable using the Smart Sensor app; multiple operating modes and daylighting modes, grouping up to 16 devices
- Includes high bay lens (20-40' mounting heights), low bay lens (8-20' mounting heights), and aisle masks
- High-resolution digital photocell allows for consistent dimming even in challenging applications with low lighting or at 40ft mounting height