ODC Series 2000 Sq. Ft. Ultrasonic Ceiling-Mount Occupancy Sensor, 120-277-Volt, White, ODC20-UDWSKU:
The Leviton ODC Series combines line voltage occupancy sensors and photocells into a self-contained unit. The integrated design alleviates the need for separate power pack and occupancy sensor wiring making it a low-cost, efficient energy solution for new construction and retrofits. For true Daylight Harvesting applications, integrated photocells provide consistent Daylight Design Levels by actively switching the connected load(s) ON and OFF in response to available natural light to maximize energy savings. Vacancy timers continually analyze and adjust to changing conditions using the latest microprocessor-based technology to optimize performance. Auto ON/ Auto OFF automatically turns lights ON and keeps them ON when occupancy is detected and automatically turns lights OFF when the space is vacant or unoccupied. Wire terminals allow for simple connection to a line-voltage circuit and are ideal for existing buildings with limited access to wiring and new construction.
- Auto-Adapting: Time delay and sensitivity are continually adjusted to occupancy pattern of use
- Configurable for Manual ON/Auto OFF or Auto ON/Auto OFF
- Exclusive Walk-through Feature: Provides increased energy savings by not leaving the lights ON for an extended period after only momentary occupancy
- Industry-exclusive self-configuring local manual switch input: Momentary or maintained switches are supported
- Adjustable Time Delay: 30s, 5min, 10min, 20min, 30min
We Also Recommend