SDX Precision Molded Plate (BLACK), Multimode and Single-mode, Simplex ST (metal), 6 fibers, Zirconia Ceramic Sleeve, 5F100-6MTSKU:
Leviton SDX fiber adapter plates are used in conjunction with SDX panels or enclosures (rack- or wall-mount) to provide a means to connect backbone to backbone or backbone to horizontal fiber cabling. SDX fiber adapter plates are offered in LC, SC, and ST versions.
- Integrated LC and SC plates (two pieces) eliminates rattling and loose fit
- Adapter plates use zirconia ceramic sleeves for optimal performance in 1 Gbps and higher transmission speeds
- LC and SC plates offered in standard fiber type colors
- Adapter plates offered in LC, SC, ST, and blank styles
- Captive push-lock pins allow for quick tool-less installation
For California residents, click here for Proposition 65 Warning.
We Also Recommend
1-Gang .625 Inch Hole Device Telephone/Cable Wallplate, Standard Size, Thermoset, Box Mount - White, 88017