Self-Test SmartlockPro Slim GFCI Weather Resistant and Tamper Resistant Receptacle with LED Indicator, 15-Amp, GFWT1SKU:
Peace of mind, all the time. The SmartlockPro Self-Test GFCI tests itself even if you forget. Designed to meet the latest UL standard for auto-monitoring (self-test) our complete line of self-test GFCIs periodically conduct an automatic internal test to confirm that it can respond to a ground fault. With the slimmest profile on the market, the device allows for fast and easy installation, while Leviton's patented reset lockout mechanism prevents reset of the GFCI if it is not wired or operating correctly. The SmartlockPro Self-Test GFCI is the smart choice in ground fault circuit interrupter protection.
- For an added layer of protection, the GFCI regularly conducts an automatic internal test to confirm that it can respond to a ground fault
- Provides continuous ground fault protection - detects and trips on actual ground fault even when self-test is being conducted.
- Status Indicator Light provides simple, intuitive feedback on power and protection status as well as indication of line/load reversal
- Patented Lockout Action prevents reset if GFCI is damaged and cannot respond to a ground fault
- Slim, Shallow Design - Reduced depth makes it easier to install in any electrical box, even shallow ones
For California residents, click here for Proposition 65 Warning.
We Also Recommend
Self-Test SmartlockPro Slim GFCI Tamper-Resistant Receptacle with Guidelight and LED Indicator, 15-Amp, GFNL1
15-Amp Non Tamper-Resistant Slim GFCI, Red And Black Buttons, Less Wallplate, N7599-RI