SmartlockPro Dual Function AFCI/GFCI Receptacle, 20-Amp, 125-Volt, AGTR2SKU:
The SmartlockPro Dual Function AFCI/GFCI Receptacle helps protect your home and family from electrical fires and electrical shock hazards. Through advanced technology, if the SmartlockPro Dual Function AFCI/GFCI Receptacle detects an arc-fault or a ground fault, it quickly cuts off power. The SmartlockPro Dual Function AFCI/GFCI Receptacle offers a National Electrical Code (NEC) compliant option for AFCI/GFCI protection in residential kitchens and laundry areas for new construction, modifications or extensions and replacement receptacles. It is also ideal as a replacement for ungrounded receptacles, satisfying NEC requirements for both AFCI and GFCI protection.
- Offers protection from electrical fires and shocks in one device. Interrupts power if a potentially dangerous arc-fault or ground fault is detected
- Periodically conducts an automatic internal test to confirm that GFCI protected power is available
- Patented lockout action prevents reset if damaged and cannot respond to an arc-fault or ground fault
- Replaces a standard receptacle and has TEST and RESET buttons on face for localized testing and resetting
- Can be used to meet code requirements for AFCI and GFCI protection in residential kitchens and laundry areas
We Also Recommend