Structured Media Center Extender Bracket for 420 Series, White, 47612-42BSKU:
The Extender Brackets provide an additional 2" of depth and enhanced ventilation for the Series 280 and 420 Structured Media Enclosures. The Extender Brackets attach between the enclosure and the cover to form a frame which has four 2" deep sheet metal rails with louvers on each side. The increase in depth allows for better cable management and for larger modules within the Structured Media Enclosure.
- Adds 2-Inch of depth to Leviton's Series 280 and 420 Series Structured Media Centers to accommodate larger modules and provide more room for better cable management
- Made of sturdy white powder-coated 18-gauge sheet metal.
- Louvers in the Extender Brackets enhance ventilation for added protection against heat build-up from installed modules.
- Greater depth allows for better cable management and for larger modules, such as audio amplifiers, to be mounted within the Structured Media Enclosure
- Each Extender Bracket package for the Series 280 or 420 Structured Media Centers includes four 2-Inch- deep sheet metal rails that attach together to create a frame extension between the Structured Media Centers enclosure and the cover
- 2 Year limited warranty
For California residents, click here for Proposition 65 Warning.
We Also Recommend