Telephone Input Distribution Panel, Black Housing, 476TL-T12SKU:
Leviton's Telephone Input Distribution Panel (TIDP) distributes up to 4 telephone lines through 12 telephone connections, making it suitable for phone, fax or modem. The panel also includes four RJ-11 jacks for incoming lines to accept satin telephone cords from LEC or CATV triple play modems. It provides a security jack for connecting an auto dial security system to incoming phone line #1. The TIDP is designed for use in any of Leviton's existing Structured Media Centers. Link with other distribution boards, modules or panels to expand the system.
Telephone input distribution panel, Black housing.
- Offers essential telephone distribution
- (1) 4-pair 110 type IDC input
- (12) modular RJ-45 jack outputs
- (4) RJ-11 jack inputs for use with CATV MSO triple play modems
- Includes a security jack with tethered cut-through plug, ADO and Test Jacks
- Includes (12) 8" telephone patch cords
For California residents, click here for Proposition 65 Warning.
We Also Recommend